Casting Instructions for ‘Amulet-spell for the unfading beauty’
Lay on the altar of green lace flap on top of him lay golden. At its center pour hazel bark, cardamom, grains of paradise, basil and thyme. Pick up the ginger and focus on your inner beauty. Envision it as light patches running through all of your aura. Put the ginger on top of the grass. Add the cinnamon stick, apple seeds, rose quartz and garnet. Gather both ends of the flaps in a knot, tie a ribbon in their three turns, ribbon tie a triple knot. Over three and wrap the ribbon stem roses and tie it to the three nodes. Carefully trim the ragged ends of the stem and ribbons, and the resulting bag energy charge, saying:
Treasures from the outside, the treasure inside,
The charm comes from my heart.
Beauty on the outside, the beauty inside
She never leaves me.
Keep the bag on the altar or near your bed where you can see it every day.
- A flap of brocade or silk golden color 15×15 cm
- – Lace fabric flap green 17×17 cm
- – 1 teaspoon of powdered bark of hazel
- – 1 teaspoon cardamom seeds
- – 1 teaspoon pepper malagetta (Guinea pepper ”grains of paradise», Aframomum melegueta)
- – 1 teaspoon basil
- – 1 teaspoon cumin
- – A piece of dry ginger sugar
- – A piece of cinnamon sticks
- – 13 apple seeds
- – A piece of rose quartz
- – A piece of a pomegranate (stone)
- – A red silk ribbon
- – A very thin stalk of small roses